No company or organization operates perfectly. On many occasions, those responsible for companies or their operating units consider that they can improve the performance of their internal operations, but they need external support to propose a transversal and global project that allows them to detect aspects of improvement.
The purpose of an external process consulting project is to help our clients perceive, understand and take steps to redesign or improve their company’s internal processes.
The final result of a process consultancy is as follows:
- Map of processes, detecting those current activities that do not contribute any value.
- Design of new processes and sub-processes with the documentation of activities, tasks, indicators, responsible and executors of the same ones.
- Definition of positions and responsibilities.
- Internal control manuals.
In short, the main objective of process consulting is the identification and optimization of key processes for your business.
The main benefits for your business are the following:
- Identification of problems and bottlenecks.
- Know the processes to the maximum detail for managers, administrators or executives of the company.
- Automate repetitive activities or tasks.
- Improve operating times.
- Reduce training costs for new employees.
- Continuous monitoring of processes.